Looking at different coverage options for Bodypaint Models
I have a conversation about the assumed nudity that comes with bodypainting almost every day. Here's a succinct list of some options clients prefer when exploring the exciting terrain of using the human body as a canvas. All create an experiential imprint that is lasting and generates lots of Wow factor power. Some are better suited for your campaign so let's examine options.
Best for conservative corporate events and campaigns wanting to focus on a creative concept while guaranteeing the widest reach possible.
Dance & Swim Attire
Good for creative but conservative campaigns wanting to try something fun & creative but getting a little more attention and open to the same coverage as dancers and cheerleaders.
Briefs, Thongs or Strapless Thongs (with or without Pasties for women)
- This is the option 80% of clients select.
- Campaigns where you need minimal interruption to the visual painting.
- After Hours Events,
- Edgier campaigns
- Character focused projects (ie aliens, prosthetic creatures, etc)
*Trina likes the brand “Monster Pasties” as they offer fuller coverage but are smooth & seamless like “Barbie boobs”. All underwear should be tan (or sometimes white) seamless microfiber underwear/speedos. There are a few strapless prosthetic thong options available that create an alien/Barbie- like appearance
Nude (Implied or Full Nude)
Trina’s preferred option for:
- Human Sculptures (especially for print/photo)
- Fine Art Performances
- Body Positive and “Bare All” Campaigns
- Riskier Creative Campaigns that want to focus on the art instead of the lines of clothing
- Stronger optical illusion art works using implied nudity but wanting to trick the eye and have people do a double take. (strapless thongs and pasties can also be used for these campaigns).
Feel free to talk to Trina further about your needs and we will help you select the best options for your project! firstname.lastname@example.org 917-500-7573